The LKT-BIOvario is an advanced version of the sol - technology.
The air entry is made by a outside compressor and aerators on the bottom of the SBR reactor.
Supply volume: 4 - 50 Population Equivalent
Approved for effluent categories: C, D, D+P and D+H in concrete tank.
The concrete tanks are supplied in ring or solid construction.
Can be installed in the existing tank by means of partition or chain suspension.
The individual power units are permanently wired to the distribution box. Parts can be replaced more cheaply and quickly as a result.
Day-to-day load fluctuations can be efficiently accommodated. Should underload occur on a sustained basis, the sewage treatment system can be adapted to the relevant population on the basis of automatic height adjustment. The system thus functions flexibly in different load situations.
Activated aeration is carried out in line with requirements. In this way energy savings of up to 30% can be made in comparison to conventional SBR sewage treatment systems.
The LKT-BIOvario small-scale SBR treatment system has integrated sampling.
The control system of the LKT-BIOvario has the following features:
- Operating hours
- Visual and acoustic alarm system
- LCD display
- Mains-independent fault message module
- Serial interface (RS232) for PC connection
The standard cable length is 15m.
The small sewage treatment system can be upgraded
- LKT-BIO-C Under load module
- LKT-BIO-P Phosphate module
- LKT-BIO-H Disinfection
- Remote data transmission
- Back-pressure protection
- SBR multichamber septic tank in the form of reinforced concrete tank (ring or solid construction) or plastic tank
- Submersible motor-driven pumps with special 3-chamber protection (shaft seal)
- Low noise compressor
- Plate or tube diffuser
- TÜV-certified control system with microprocessor, LCD display, visual and acoustic alarm system, mains-independent fault message module
- Easy-to-assemble watertight connections (not tools required)
- Installation, operating and maintenance instructions