The LKT-BIOsol is the simplest and most competitively priced small-scale SBR sewage treatment system currently available on the market. This series of LKT-BIO can be optionally supplied in concrete or plastic.
Supply volume: 4 - 16 Population Equivalent
Approved for effluent categories: C, D, D+P and D+H in concrete and plastic tank.
Supplied with concrete (ring or solid construction) or plastic tank.
Can be installed in the existing tank by means of partition or chain suspension.
The individual power units are permanently wired to the distribution box. Parts can be replaced more cheaply and quickly as a result.
Day-to-day load fluctuations can be efficiently accommodated. Underload on a sustained basis is possible to a small extent.
Activated aeration is carried out in line with requirements. In this way energy savings of up to 30% can be made in comparison to conventional SBR sewage treatment systems.
The LKT-BIOsol small-scale SBR treatment system has integrated sampling.
The control system of the LKT-BIOsol has the following features:
- Operating hours
- Visual and acoustic alarm system
- LCD display
- Mains-independent fault message module
- Serial interface (RS232) for PC connection
The standard cable length is 15m. This can be extended to 25 or 35m if required.
The small sewage treatment system can be upgraded
- LKT-BIO-C Under load module
- LKT-BIO-P Phosphate module
- LKT-BIO-H Disinfection
- Remote data transmission
- Back-pressure protection
- SBR multichamber septic tank in the form of reinforced concrete tank (ring or solid construction) or plastic tank
- Submersible motor-driven pumps and aerator pumps with special 3-chamber protection (shaft seal)
- TÜV-certified control system with microprocessor, LCD display, visual and acoustic alarm system, mains-independent fault message module
- Easy-to-assemble watertight connections (no tools required)
- Installation, operating and maintenance instructions